Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A PWD Classic


While we wait for our friend Plays With Dogs to grace us with a post on my Blog, I will post one of his most recent works; I think you will find it is classic PWD.



"I am sorry it took so long to respond, I am just now back from a trip to Asia for an international dog lovers rescue mission. It is an organization that discourages the slaughtering of dogs for nutritional purposes. I think we made some good progress in Korea and Vietnam, and soon hope that no more dogs will be consumed there.



I was touched by your post and can only encourage you to get out here and find a new dog, preferably one from the pound where so many innocent souls need rescuing from certain death. A dog is a man’s best friend, no one can deny that. Studies have show that dogs owners live longer, are less stressed and lead happier lives because of their K-9 companions. I for one love dogs, I love playing with them and I love having their friendship. Few things can be as fun as a game of fetch with your dog at the park, if you don’t believe me try it your self. And please please always remember, dogs are friends not food."

No comments: