Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Softening Stance by Spidey












OK I got what I wanted; I vented, I spewed, and I rebelled…

Now this seems to be working out just fine so I am foregoing any further attacks on the sheriff so long as he refrains from trying to infringe on my civil liberties.

Enough, it’s time to go back to what we do best, WRESTLING, things related to WRESTLING, and the many stories that the many colorful characters that will show up here have to offer. More than anything, this site should be fun, you can say anything you want here, there will be no censorship save for a few exceptions like Vulgarities, Profanities, or Indecency, those are the sites rules not mine, but it will not be tolerated by them.

There are many ways to reference someone without using their name, nicknames, initials, affiliations are all acceptable, but please don’t use first and last names in conjunction because that positively identifies someone and that can’t happen. Be creative, be intelligent, and use your intellect to criticize and say what you want without being libel for it. Don’t post anyone else’s personal information such as addresses or phone numbers.

I never failed to realize that even free speech can be limited, but it is you that can make it limited, not speech itself. You may not for example shout Fire in a crowded theater because the stampede could get folks hurt and you would hold responsibility; but if you have a problem with the theater, you can stand outside on public property and tell everyone who will listen what your complaint is, or hold a sign stating as much.


That said, I will not go back to FKN either, I have finally found a home; so if you desire to hear what I have to say or what those that talk to me have to say, you will have to come here.

I hope this is our last stop.

Spidey

10 comments:

Moon Knight said...

Spidey, check your mail you have some stuff in there that needs attention.

Moon Knight said...

Spiderman, I am waiting on your reply. I guess you are a bit tied up right now so maybe later. When you do decide to answer let me know in some way.

Spiderman said...

I am a little busy today, but I will get to it.

Spidey

Moon Knight said...

While you are on that, I know that many will come over to see your blog. I read something on the other site and I think you should find something appropriate for it. I am reposting the original post so you can create a new entry with your unique sense of graphics and maybe more and more people will join us in prayer.

___________________________________

I am usually a very private person. My home life is mine and kept to me, however, I love my wife and I want her here with me forever!

We found out two days ago that my wife Carrie has cancer in her brain (other places too) and the prognosis isn't good. She's 39, a wife, a mother of three, an awesome runner of tournaments, and the BEST National Anthem singer around (among many other things). I am asking (selfishly) for people to pray on her behalf. Bombard heaven with prayers of healing. If God needs her (whenever) so be it but I want her here.

Thank you to all our friends in wrestling!

Jeff Fowler
Crestview Wrestling

Spiderman said...

Moonie I would love to publish that on my Blog, but I will only do it if Mr. Fowler askes me too.

I will not post content submitted by a third party.

Sorry...

Spidey

Moon Knight said...

ok then. thanks anyway.

Anonymous said...

Nice peaceful picture, Spidey. But I kind of like you better in your costume.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Bramegretoura
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/hyperactivity]hyperactivity[/url]
resBerrysteak