Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Sheriff Poll is Closed and a New Poll Opens











Ok the poll is closed, and the results were not even close.

The overwhelming majority of you (14) think the sheriff is a paranoid control freak, which is probably the nicest thing anyone could have said about him on there. No one hates the guy which is a good sign for him because it was one of the options you could have chosen, though one person does think he’s a jerk. Four of you Love the guy and find him to be a sweetheart, seemingly a nicest thing one could have said, but I don’t know that I would want to be characterized in that way. In any case, those are the results of our first poll. I don’t anticipate having any more poll’s on the sheriff for now, as far as I am concerned the hatchet is buried and I am done with him so long as he does not tread on my civil liberties again. Though now that I am my own boss, I don’t see how he could, but you never know what one is capable of. I hope this Blog gains the following it deserves, I have some of the big names here, and I hope more will come soon, so tell your friends where they can find Spidey and his friends (and in some cases enemies). If anyone has any suggestions for a Poll they would like to see, just send it to me on my private box or post it in the comments section and I will be happy to oblige.

Say what you want to say, anonymously without an alias, anonymously with an alias, or say it with your real name if you so desire, but don’t be afraid to say it. You will not be censored by me, but if you are vulgar, profane, indecent, or use personal information, the Google Gods will get you, they call that objectionable material. So be smart with what you have to say and say anything.

Spidey

No comments: