Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Friday, November 16, 2007

Web Head Lines

Top Wrestler could be done



Word from a source is Michael Nates career may be over.

Apparently he has had trouble adapting to his new coach and the new team rules, like coming to practice on time not to mention daily. My insider says Ponce told Nates to go fly a kite.

Evidently not too many of Hialeah’s former wrestlers have taken kindly to Ponce, my source told me there are no more than 6 or 8 kids at practice daily. Ponce comes from the Turner school, and that is a very strict and disciplined school, he may find it hard to field a team for a year or two until he can get his type kids in the room.

If the report is accurate, and if Nates can not adapt to the Ponce way, there will be one middleweight division that will be a hell of a lot easier.

2 comments:

Magneto said...

I hope Nates will cowboy up and wrestle. It's a shame to let that talent go to waste. Ponce is not to blame, after all he IS THE COACH! May be different from what he is used to, but a certain sense of submission must be given to the head coach. I'm sure, as a head coach, his intentions are good and for the success of his kids.

Spiderman said...

Magneto,

I agree. The subject must bow to the king if he wishes to joust for the title.