Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Galactus Gabs

MMA Announcement

By: Galactus


Tonight, November 10, in Tampa at the USF arena, former South Dade State Champ Eddie "The Cranium" Boza will fight former Tampa Bay Buc Marcus Jones in his MMA debut. This match took some time to happen due to Jones' reluctance to fight a wrestler in his first match. We'll see if his misgivings were justified tonight.

Stay tuned, the results will be posted as soon as possible.

7 comments:

GALACTUS said...

Former South Dade State champion Eddie Boza lost on a first round TKO to Marcus Jones tonight in Tampa.Concensus opinion was that he didn't use his wrestling skills enough against a much larger opponent.Also losing in his debut was Robert Orta also of South Dade.

Spiderman said...

Galactus,

We appreciate the update.

All I can say is

OUCH!

I hope these boys can bounce back and kick some tail next time.

What up. With Danny Perez? I heard he was doing the MMA thing as well?

GALACTUS said...

I have heard that several opponents have pulled out of matches with him.I was told that he has a match scheduled for Dec 14.
Chino Duran should be in action soon.If i find out anything more specific,I will post.

Spiderman said...

Galactus,

Can't wait for Danny's debut then, I hope he fares better than "The Cranium"

Chino too huh? I guess SD would be known for having some tough guys. Good luck to Chino as well.

CoachKW said...

Spidey,

Danny's already had his debut. He has had a couple of fights and in his last on he Knocked his opponent out with a slam.

Spiderman said...

KW,

LOL!!! That is almost poetic. I'm sorry I missed it. Well, good luck to him in the next one. If someone would be kind enough to post upcomings events, I might catch him live.

GALACTUS said...

Daniel perez will be fighting on Dec.14 at Club Metropolis in Miami