Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Classified Ad

Writers Needed



I am looking for some writers to add to my Blog, administrative privileges may be granted. I would like to have editors in the Central, West Coast, North and other interested areas. If you are interested please write me privately at Spiderman_fkn_wrestling@yahoo.com and leave me a note on this topic so I will know to look for it on my e-mail.

You may remain anonymous if you wish or you may give me your identity it’s up to you. I give you my word your identity will remain secure as I have never betrayed a source or confidence, and anyone on here can vouch for me.

I am looking for someone who has knowledge of events in their area and can develop sources in that area; someone who can compose intelligent, coherent, and logical articles for publication on the Blog. You will need to express facts as such, and state opinions as desired so long as the line is not blurred.

You will not be edited or censored so long as the content remains within the standards of decency and such. If you’d rather just report to me and let me write the article for you that would also be acceptable, I will take no credit and will let you post it under your own banner.

I hope to find interest, and I hope to soon be collaborating with you.

Auditions will open immediately, so send me an e-mail with a sample of your writing and a brief description of what you might be able to add to the site.

Good Luck!

Spidey

4 comments:

Plays_With_Dogs said...

I would like to report about my favorite kennels
I love dogs ,you should too.

Spiderman said...

PWD,

Your input is always welcome here.

Magneto said...

Spidey,
You are certainly a well thought out and informative arachnid as well as an asset to wrestling. Glad you are here and glad you provide this medium of expression. F#*K the Sheriff and his censored forum. Count on me to contribute in whatever limited perspective I can. Let the season begin!

Spiderman said...

Magneto,

Great to have you here, I appreciate you getting an alias; it really helps to maintain continuity. If you ever have something special to say or an article you might want to write, let me know I will make arrangements to have you send it to me privately, then I will publish it on my sight under your own banner. We can call it Magneto's Mind or something else you might prefer. Good luck, and see you on the Blog.