Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Question Pops Up Again, WHO IS SPIDERMAN?


You want some clues as to my identity? OK, through the years there have been many actually, for those paying attention and making mental notes they could actually have a very good picture, the problem is deciphering what is real from what is deception.

For example, it is a fact that I am a Male, there is no disputing that… Or is there? humm… Anyway, let’s just make that one a fact.

It is also a fact that I am well versed in Florida wrestling lore, with a command of names and dates exhibited by few others… Or am I? Maybe I just have better resources and informants that fill in the blanks when I am in need.

It is a fact that I am at all the big events like G.M.A.C. , Districts, Regionals, and State… Really? That is a fact??? Maybe I just have so many great informants that I can assemble all the information they send me into such a coherent display that it’s as if I were there whether I was there or not.

It is a fact that I love Fishing, Traveling, Sports, teams generally in the south, History, Language, this country, our Constitution, Benjamin Franklin, great quotations, and Pop Tarts.

If I told you who I was your likely reaction would be Awwwww Helllll NAWWWWWW…

There is nothing worse than knowing how a magic trick works, or learning that there really is no Santa Clause, or coming to grips with the fact that the Great and Powerful OZ (or in this case Spidey) is just a feeble old man behind a curtain.

The day I am discovered I will cease to exist?

Someday I will be revealed, but does it have to be today?

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring, didi you create this topic to talk to yourself. We already know you are Osorio.

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

I created this topic because it comes up every year. Look on the archives, last year I was KW/Osorio.

I am alwyas interested in who I will be during the current year, as of right now I am Nestor Varona.

Maybe I will do a new poll on it this year, hell maybe I should do a poll on it every year just to see how it changes year to year.

What do you think about that Spidey, why I think its a splendid idea old chap, thanks Spidey I knew youd see it my way, no problem Spidey thanks.

Spidey

Anonymous said...

when I was a kid I saw that only super heroes in this world were in cartoons. Yet you show to be everything in those cartoon. I admire you work and the mystery of your identity is what keeps every one coming back for more.One day when I'm old ill tell a tale of a real spiderman i knew about ;D

keep it coming spidy!

Btw; if i can would you answer a question i have been pondering around from time to time

What collage did you graduate from?

-Kkdh

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

I wish I understood the full scoope of what you tried to say, but I got most of it so thanks.

As for where I went to College, a response to that question would be detrimental to the security of my identity. I must respectfully decline to answer your question as to my Alma Matter.

Anonymous said...

Spidey, I hate to say this but, you are wrong my friend. Please really look into your sources because you are misleading the parent with his kid in MAST. The kid cannot wrestle for his home school. Ask what ever A.D. you know or send Golden an email if you like and ask her. I don't know what kids you are talking about that played football at their home school. I think you made that one up. I would love for the kid to able to wrestle in high school but, he would not be allowed to. It has nothing to do with transportation. Please look into this matter.

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

I believe the following guidelines apply.

3. Special Schools: A student-athlete who is enrolled in an alternative school, a school for gifted students, a non-member magnet school with no athletic
program or a vocational-technical school may be eligible to represent in interscholastic
athletic competition the public school in whose zone the student-athlete resides provided the special school is under the supervision and jurisdiction of the
District School Superintendent, and the District School Superintendent submits a
written request to the FHSAA Office for approval of the student-athlete’s participation at his/her home public school.

(e) the student must register with the school his/her intent to participate in interscholastic athletics as a representative of the school before the beginning
date of the season for the sport in which he/she wishes to participate.

Anonymous said...

is southridge going to be any good this year??? who do they got and what can they do.

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

I believe South Ridge is in a serious rebuilding mode, but we will know more after a few preseason events.

Anonymous said...

I spoke to Coach Rivera and there are three different types of situations.

1. If you go to a magnet school that does NOT have ANY sports, you can compete for your home school.

2.If you go to a charter school you can compete for your home school in any sport that is not offered by that charter school.

3.If you go to a magnet school in Miami-Dade County and they offer just one FHSAA sport you CANNOT compete in any sports for your home school. You may only compete in the sports offered by that Magnet school.

Hope this helps.

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

Thanks for the update.

What a stupid ass rule though.

Charter schools may opt of even if they have the sport you want to compete in, but Magnet schools can't compete in their sport even if it's not offered.

That is rediculous.

Anonymous said...

Moises Rivera is SPIDERMAN!

Anonymous said...

JIM HUSK is SPIDERMAN!

Anonymous said...

JOHN SEVERE is SPIDERMAN!

Anonymous said...

ANGEL VASQUEZ is SPIDERMAN!

Anonymous said...

LUIS GONZALEZ is SPIDERMAN!

Anonymous said...

SAUL TEJADA is SPIDERMAN!

Anonymous said...

KENNETH DODD is SPIDERMAN!

Anonymous said...

CJ SINGLETON is SPIDERMAN!

Anonymous said...

RONIEL OSORIO is SPIDERMAN!

Anonymous said...

KEVIN WHELAN is SPIDERMAN!

Anonymous said...

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHO IS SPIDERMAN?

Anonymous said...

SCOTT SPIDERHOLM IS SPIDERMAN!!!

Anonymous said...

i think is kevin whealn thats spiderman. for the reason being hes been in all the big events and talks to all of the coaches..