Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Monday, September 22, 2008

Imposter!


I just had time today to go over and look to see what you were talking about with the imposter on the other site; which by the way I was shocked that there is still another site up and running, but that's another story.

Anyway, he calls himself "oneandonlyspiderman" which is OK with me, but he is obviously not me.

Here is his post,

Topic: transfers and troublemakers

Earl Hall is now at South Dade.
Carlos Montero out of gables up in Tampa.
Allen Pena kicked out of Columbus now he is back.
Couple of state qualifiers from Doral Academy now at South Dade.
Sunset wrestler to South Dade.

Now, for those of you keeping score, that is obviously not me. Here are a few of the investigative tools I would apply were I trying to confirm that I was me.

First of all,

Have I ever spoken in anything but complete sentences? NO!

The word Gables is not capitalized, “gables” this is not a mistake I would likely make.

Allen Pena is actually spelled Alan Pena although I have a sneaking suspicion that there is a squiggly line above that “n” which would make it Peña, and how many out there really know how to bring that letter into play..

Very little detail, very little in the way of quantifying his comments, and very little pertinent oratory on the topic at large.

No, if I were investigating this topic to determine whether or not this poster was Spiderman, I would say that “No” this is surely an imposter, and not a very good imposter at that.

Of course, if it were me I would surely know how to fake like it was just an imposter and then I’d come on here with some in depth examination of how it could not be me and you’d all be fooled and convinced that it was not me. LOL!!!

In any case, it’s not me over there, I don’t waste my time on that site, I left there some time ago and promised not to return and I have kept my word.

One more thing, take a look at the list of those members that are signed on to the FKu website, you will often see my name on there because although I don’t post on that site, it is still my main source of passing along and receiving information.

Iamspiderman is the only alias I have on that site and I only use it to communicate privately, of course if I had developed a new Spiderman alias I would say “Iamspiderman is the only alias I have on that site and I only use it to communicate privately.”

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow osorio considered the most dishonorable and unethical coach in dade. looks like the gig is up spydesorio. nobody trust you anymore.

Spiderman said...

Anoynymous,

You must not be very good with statistics. The question does not state anything about who is the least honorable, it simply asks you to vote for the five most honorable. Not voting for someone is not an indictment on their ethics of lack there of. It simply states that you are not on most peoples top 5, not that you in fact are any less honorable.

Anonymous said...

Ummm......are you talking to yourself Spidey...LOL...

Anonymous said...

if people don't percieve you as honorable or ethical, it's probably because you are not.

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

That is the problem with you less that educated bunch. You present a faulty premise that go about proving it as a valid concept. It is just as likely that you can fit a square peg in a round hole as it is that someone is unethical because you happen to favor 5 that you are more familiar with. Just look at the list and that will tell you how flawed your argument is. Coach Harris from Homestead is the lowest vote getter next to Osorio, and he barely has any history in Dade. I think you better re-examine your premise before you get more egg on your face.

Anonymous said...

The same thing goes for polls that ask who are the best coaches in Dade County. Just because you are not on everyones fav 5 does not mean you are not one of the top coaches. You are just not as popular.

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

Agreed!

Anonymous said...

Spiderman, you got mail.