Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Time For A Respite


This is how I like to spend the Off Season.

I took this picture just for you guys, Do you think you might be able to identify me by my foot?
LOL!!!


Some of you are concerned that that site is experiencing a lull, well in fact it is. The meat of the season is over, and all there is to report now is match results from the off season which I find quite boring. There will be the occasional flare up, and when something happens I will be here to talk about it, but those events will be few and far between.

I can't make news where there is none. Besides, this is my M/O I kind of disappear in the off-season, I like taking a break; it brings me back refreshed and refocused. The site may in fact die down for now, but when things get hot again everyone will return to play.

So for now things around here will grow a little sedate, and if when things heat up again people decide to return great, and if they decide not to return, then so be it, I have had a great run and nothing last's forever, as we are aware that even Rome fell. I did what I set out to do, I proved I can have my own site and it can run on my content with your input, and most importantly with the freedom of expression which I happen to find sacrosanct.

So my apologies to those of you who need one, but this is the way it is.

If however one of you would like to take on some administrative privileges and add content to the site to give it more life, I would not be opposed. We would need to talk privately and see what we could agree to, but I would be willing to share the administrative part if one of you would like to take over for my off season semi hiatus.

See you on the BLOG!

Spidey

23 comments:

Iron Man said...

Ah.. Fishing in the deep blue. That's the life, indeed.

Anonymous said...

maybe put some predictions for next year lets get it goin!

Anonymous said...

Hey Doc, that's a nice boat you got there! Tell me was the pic taken in the S. Atlantic, the Caribbean, or the NW Gulf?

Anonymous said...

I think KW can officially be eliminated in the debate on Spidey's identity. That leg is way too tanned to be his pasty white leg! I hadn't cosidered the "Doc" reference before. But I have to admit it looks a whole lot more feasible after re-reading some old posts.

Anonymous said...

Yes it is not KW that leg is way too tanned. Wow Spiderman your fat

Anonymous said...

That's not spidey's leg that's his boyfriends.

Anonymous said...

In that case KW must be spiderman!

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

Which Doc do you think I am?

Doc Doom is taken.

BTW, that pic is in the S. Atlantic.

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

Fat!

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes I guess I am.

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

"That's not spidey's leg that's his boyfriends."

My Spidey sense is tingling, I sense jealousy...

Is it possible you wanted me all for your self?

Sorry anonymous I am not of that preference, I am a married man.

But never fear I'm sure you will find Mr. Right, it just won't be me.

Iron Man said...

Yes, Spidey.. You're fat alright. I mean... Can't you tell by your kankles? Don't tell me you don't see them?! LOL

And watch out of Anonymous. I heard he has a leg fetish.

Anonymous said...

I meant "Doc" as in MD, real Doc, not comic book anti-hero.

Anonymous said...

Spidey is KW that's just a picture of KW's boyfriend. Who do you think took the pic passing dolphin?

Anonymous said...

anyone know if Columbus has open practices? How about any other team in Dade? I'm looking for a place to roll around could use some pointers and advice.

Anonymous said...

Why is Montalvo 1st team all dade in the herald. If Wyche has it because he is a state champ then leave it like that. SD and Pace are always getting guys in there sharing all dade. Look at the 171 as well. Perez is clearly the best 171 in dade why is the pae kid there. They did the same with rat last year.

Anonymous said...

South Dade has the Herald ear. That is just the way it is. The Herald sucks.

Anonymous said...

The Herald is on SD Dick

Anonymous said...

anyone know if Columbus has open practices? How about any other team in Dade? I'm looking for a place to roll around could use some pointers and advice.

Iron Man said...

I know SR has open practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 to 8 pm, and Sunset has practice from 2:30 to 4:30. Also, HML has practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5. I'm not sure if American's mats are open to everyone, but rumor has it that HML has visited as well as others from Hialeah.

Anonymous said...

WHAT !!! Osorio is recuting from Hiaelah and HML now. Does he ever stop !!!

Iron Man said...

Sorry, Anonymous. I think you're wrong there. Personally, if I were in Osorio's shoes, why would I want HML and Hialeah kids? American can already wipe the floor with them and I only see 3 open spots in their lineup; all upper-weights which HML and Hialeah doesn't have.

Anonymous said...

columbus is working out tues and thurs at 9:30am to around 12:30pm and yes it is open

Anonymous said...

"e"

What happened to your Explorers at the Disney Duals? I saw your team listed as giving up forfeits because they didn't show up. What is up with that?