Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

State Finals Rankings Poll

Who Will Sit Atop the Podium?


I will not be able to have a contest because this site does not have the flexibility that Mysterio’s site had in regards to selecting and tabulating results, and it would be too arduous a task to do all that by hand and by myself.

However, I will have a poll for each weight class in which you may vote for whom you think the state champion might be.

The results of the poll are instantaneous and clear favorites will be readily depicted.

So stay tuned it’s coming soon.

2 comments:

Dr_Jones said...

Will you have polls for all divisions, or just 3A?

Spiderman said...

Dr. Jones,

Welcome aboard!

Love the Alias...

Unfortunately I will not have the other divisions, only 3A. As it is I am not sure I can have 14 different polls, I am going to try it out and see how it goes, and hope that I can have that many polls at once.