Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Trouble Logging In

It has come to my attention that many of the Dade Schools followers are having some kind of issue logging in. I have a few insiders working on correcting the problem, and word is it should soon be fixed. I am leaving town for few days anyway so it appears a brief Hiatus would not be such a bad thing. I will be in and out but I will not be as ever present as usuall. You may continue to post under Anonymous or you can also sign a nickname to your post. I hope by the time I return the problem would have been resolved, but if not we will do something about it then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

checking nickname

Anonymous said...

sit by our keys we wonder,
will mentor and apprentice clash.
we can't wait for this any longer,
when columbus and southridge crash.

a warm up for the big showdown,
darth maul versus the dark husk.
who really owns the ridge crown,
one will rise the other will bust.

rich and wealthy poised to win,
poor and savage stand angry and firm.
who will earn the winning pin,
the other will from title turn.

a good warm up for the aging leader,
before he rumbles with the new king.
bad news we give you the reader,
no news of that match we bring.

we are given southridge and southdade,
no columbus and southridge.
people and kids were talked and paid,
to explore the land over the bridge.

raspy voice and dark scowl we'll see,
at the tournament called G-Mac.
that is were we'll be,
to see if the dark one is truly back.

Anonymous said...

South Dade vs Southridge 1/8 @ South Dade

South Dade vs Columbus 1/15 @ Columbus

That is as close as we are going to get.

CoachKW

Anonymous said...

But until then they meet at Chaminade this weekend!