Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Friday, December 7, 2007

The Bar Fight Polls Close




Seems we have a new resident bad ass in Dade County.

And the Winner is…

K Freakin W

Are you $hitting me?


Well anyway, the fans have spoken, apparently you all know somefin about K Dub cause no one wants any part of him in a bar fight. I know the Irish can take a punch and maybe that is part of the fear, but I think it has something to do with getting a Laptop squarely broken on your noggin, followed by a pencil protruding from your eye. Deduct all the team points you want, K dub takes no prisoners.


The next bad ass in line is Coach Not so Sorio, I guess the quick rise of the American machine intimidated many of our voters, take note Balmeceda, he’s gunnin for you. Though it seems you did well to get K W as your protector. I could almost see Osorio dropping his level and driving someone back first into the bar rail. He’d get up and pi$$ on them and say A$$hole!


The Next bad ass is really no surprise, he was a real wrestling bad ass, with attitude and those crazy eyes that say “Don’t F wit me” Borgen is one guy on this list that I personally would not want on the other side of me in a Bar fight. It seems to me he can go Tasmanian Devil crazy in a heart beat, and not just the guy that started is going to get some.


The next bad ass is a little long in the tooth, but I bet he knows every dirty trick in the book. Key jab to the eyes, Sucker punch, Hey your shoe’s are untied. Which one of you guys really wants to stare Dodd down the barrel of a broken bottle suckin his teeth and sneering at you in that raspy voice what you gonna do now tiny.


Finally the guy I thought would be at the top of the list; his demeanor alone would cause many to back down, but I bet if a fight really broke out this guy would do some serious damage. I get the impression that a fit of rage from Dewberry would be much like watching the first 40 minutes of Saving Private Ryan, senseless slaughter if your involved, and nerve damaging tension if your watching.

Anyway, I loved this poll, and obviously so did our readers since more readers (56) participated in this poll than in any previous poll. I hope I can bring you more exciting polls in the future; and remember, if you have a poll you would like me to run, send it along, and if I like it I will feature it on my site.

2 comments:

CoachKW said...

Spidey,

Do you work for the Election Department in Florida. You totally missed the #4 vote getter. John Severe "Pain" with 13 votes. I've had the pleasure of being in the bar with him and I got to say it was a reassuring feeling knowing that he was there. But judging by the votes I'm all the help most of you will ever need.

If he was still in town, my vote would have gone to Eric Phillips. That man was out there.

Also, you forget the second step in my process, after laptop, before mechanical pencil. How could you forget the big blue clipboard. Ask the South Dade wrestlers, that clipboard could do some damage.

Spiderman said...

KW,

Six of his votes had hanging chads.

Seriously, my apologies to coach severe, I will amend myself on Monday, save to say I don't do it know because my wife is telling me that we are late for a dinner engagement and I am playing little spiderman games on the computer. Little does she know that I am actually the Spiderman himself, she only knows that I read this stuff, she does not know that I am the orchestrator.

Anyway, I will find some good stuff to say about coach Severe on Monday, but as it is I am breaking my usuall weekend ban from the internet so...