Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Cavalier Duals


Not bad for one of the last events of the season. There were some interesting match-ups, and even an upset or two. I have conflicting reports however as one source tells me Columbus looked flat and in complete contradiction another source says Columbus was sharp, I will let you decide where you think each source is coming from.



Jupiter was down to Coral Gables to get a little taste of Miami and they did, catching a whooping from Palmetto and Columbus. They did get a nice victory against Columbus by Handing Noffo an unexpected loss.


Cypress Bay was also down to get a taste of Miami and was also summarily dismissed by the tournament powers. Keep you eyes on Cypress Bay as a team of the future there, we all know coach Mac can coach, and you should see his kids, they are all stocky and look menacing. I don't know what Sammy Sosa's kids look like but there picture him in a singlet and you will have an idea of what most of the Cypress bay kids look like.


NMB looked better according to one source, they looked more relaxed and hungray than at the G.M.A.C. but that could also have been because the level of competition at the Cavalier duals is much less intimidating.


All in all not a bad little even to wrap up the regular season.

13 comments:

Spiderman said...

Damn! Did anyone attend this event?

Gables is a dump, but there was some good wrestling to be seen, so where are the eye witnesses?

Anonymous said...

ummm, i don't think many go to jv tournaments.

Anonymous said...

Question: did anyone see Pardo's jet black hair. LOL How much money on hair dye big fella? Why not accept the grays and be happy. Your scalp was even black from the dye. LOL

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

LOL !!!

Aaahahahahahajajajajaja!

Yeah I have thought the same thing, He reminds me of Keith Hernandez or Emmit Smith in those silly hair dye commecials.

Rediculous, next thing you know he'll be using Botox. If you see him with fish lips anytime soon, don't forget I told you so.

Anonymous said...

Wait, aren't you Pardo?

Spiderman said...

Anonymous,

No I am Pardosorio.

I mean spideypardo

I mean whelanspidey

No wait I am Mahlersorio

Sorry I meant Mahlerspidey

Whatever...

I don't even know who I am anymore

Spideyanyone

Anonymous said...

your ron osorio i would know im henry chirino you admitted it to me lastnight remember as we were pummeling naked.......

Anonymous said...

not a good visual... thanks (_*_)

Spiderman said...

Ah... The doldrums of wrestling season. That time between the last regular season contests and the district tournament. It happens every year.

Oh well... At least we know it won't be long now before the return of the Spideydamus.

Spideysorio

Anonymous said...

Coral Gables duals:

Columbus
Palmetto
NMB
Central
South Miami
Jupiter
Cypress Bay

and others were there and yet nothing is written on it. Was it that bad of a tournament?

Anonymous said...

what happen at cambell drive yesterday? i herd it was crazeee!

Anonymous said...

ya esta pagina no se ve desde dadeschools. que mierda!

Unknown said...

I thought it was a great tournament. A real shame what happened to South Dade's 189. How serious is it, is he out for the whole year. That would hurt them in a major way at the state tournament.
Samantha
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments