Spidey

Spidey
I'll Say What I Want To Say

Friday, April 18, 2008

"The Streak" on ESPN2




I was contacted by one of my sources and asked to please post the following information so here goes.

On April 29th at 9:00pm EST ESPN2 will air “The Streak”; the documentary of the 07’ – 08’ wrestling season of the Brandon Eagles. It will include the dramatic end of the longest streak in sports history, as well as Brandon’s triumphant victory in yet another state tournament.

“The Streak” in quotations… I coined the phrase nearly nine years ago when I began the campaign to get Brandon to wrestle a legitimate schedule, I wonder if ESPN reads the Spiderman and stole the name I not only fashioned but made fashionable.

LOL!!! Relax folks I am just kidding, no delusions of grandeur here, just a little levity.

Congratulations once again to Brandon, and also to South Dade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

not this site but tv de lcd